What are TAS-HEEL services?
TAS-HEEL is an online government-backed system that simplifies labour-related processes for both – the employer and the employee.
For the companies, TAS-HEEL encourages a paperless environment, enabling online payments and transactions with the MoHRE.
What are the most common types of resident visas in the UAE?
- UAE Employment Visa, which is issued to foreigners who have found employment in the UAE and obtained a Work Permit.
- UAE Student Visa, which is issued for foreign nationals who have been accepted into a UAE educational institution.
- UAE Family Visa, which is issued to the close family members of UAE citizens or foreign residents.
- UAE Investment Visa (long-term residence), which is issued to foreign nationals who make a substantial investment in the UAE or persons with specialized talents. This type of visa is issued for a longer duration than other types of residence visas (up to ten years).
- UAE Retirement Visa, which is issued to elderly foreigners who want to retire in the UAE and have the necessary financial means to do so.
How long does it take to renew the labour contract?
How long does it take to get a work permit in UAE?
It takes about 5 working days to receive a work permit in the UAE.
Do I have to be a resident of the UAE to open a business license?
You don’t have to be a full-time resident in the UAE to own a company here. In fact, living abroad is no barrier to success in the Emirates.
What is Al Adheed Center and its objectives?
A service center such as Premium Services is accredited by Dubai Courts to provide specific judicial services, in accordance with distinguished government services standards, and under the supervision and control of the relevant committee.
What are the primary goals of the Premium Dubai Court Services Al-Adheed?
- Enhance happiness standards to maximize customer satisfaction
- Provide judicial services with the highest standards of government services
- Ensure equal and standard prices in all center's for all segments of society