We Premium Center are UAE authorized by the Ministry to offer all visa services. Our aim is to make our customers happy and make their life easy and allow them to focus on business.
We provide all types of visa services ranging from
We care about your time, effort, and satisfaction, so we make sure that all documentation processes will be done without any delay.
Following is the range of services and documents required:
An entry permit is issued to a foreigner to enter the UAE to finalize his/her residence visa procedures. In this case, the entry permit is valid for 2 months for normal visas and green residence visas (whose duration is 1 to 5 years) and. 6 months with multiple entries for golden visas.
An entry permit is issued also for short visits to the UAE for a specific purpose like treatment, a mission, tourism, transit, attending an event, visiting a family member, or exploring business or job opportunities. An entry permit issued for these purposes is commonly called a visit visa, a tourist visa, or a transit visa.
Documents Required for entry permit include:
- A colour passport photograph.
- A colour copies of your passport (must be valid for six months)
- A copy of your Emirates flight ticket, or your flight ticket from our codeshare partner.
- The visa application form.
The resident visa is issued for 2 years, and upon its expiry, you will be able to renew it without limitations on the number of times it can be renewed. If you have a resident visa, you are entitled to permanent residence in the UAE. In addition, you may obtain a visa for immediate family members: wife/husband and children under 18 years old. In order to maintain a resident visa, you are required to enter the Emirates at least one time every six months.
Family visas are dependent on the sponsor, so if the sponsor’s visa expires or is canceled, then the family visas will be void.
The requirement to Sponsor Someone for a UAE Family Visa
To be able to sponsor family members to AUE, you must fulfill the following conditions:
Male expatriates must have a minimum salary of AED 4,000 per month or AED 3000 per month plus accommodation.
Female expatriates must have a minimum monthly salary of 10,000 or AED 8,000 plus accommodation.
Teachers, doctors, engineers, or equivalent. He/she must have a minimum salary of AED 5,000.
Additionally, all family members who are over 18 must pass a medical fitness test taken at a government-approved health center in the UAE. They will be tested for HIV and Tuberculosis.
Documents Required for Family Visa application include:
UAE Visa application form
Passport copies of the family members being sponsored.
Passport-size pictures of the family members being sponsored.
Medical clearance certificate for any family member over the age of 18
Copy of the sponsor’s employment contract or company contract
Proof of the monthly salary the sponsor earns.
The legalized marriage certificate.
Proof of accommodation, such as the registered tenancy contract
If you wish to live and work in Dubai it is mandatory to have a work visa. The benefit of an employment visa is to leave and re-enter the country at any time without any other formality. Before obtaining the work visa, you will need to have a contract or a valid job offer for Dubai. In general, it is the employer’s responsibility to sponsor your visa application as well as the relevant fees.
once you are in the country, the employer sponsoring you should then proceed to complete other formalities such as medical testing, obtaining an Emirates ID, a Labour Card typing, and the work residency permit typing within 60 days. The work residency permit is issued by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) from the emirate where you will be employed. If you have family members joining you, you will be eligible to sponsor them and bring them into the UAE once this process is completed.
Requirements for Employment Visa
It is mandatory to have an employment contract or a job offered by a UAE-based company.
The company must request a work visa for a person at the Immigration Department.
In requirements, there should be a valid passport, be aged between 18 to 60 (over 60 for certain professions), and possess particular skills or qualifications.
For some diseases like HIV, tuberculosis, or hepatitis C test are systematically carried out, and in case of infection, a person will not be allowed to live in UAE.
Your credentials are required to be authenticated both by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and by the embassy or consulate of UAE in your home country.
The UAE government has introduced a variety of new entry visas and residence permits as well as expanded the categories of Golden Visas. And one of these is the UAE green visa.
Entrepreneurs, skilled professionals, freelancers, and investors can live and work in the UAE with their family members with a 5-year Dubai Green Visa. With this green visa, you can enjoy a lot more benefits and flexibility in UAE.
The goal behind the launch of the Green Visa regime is to retain skilled workers and attract exceptional talents and new investments into the country to grow economic wealth. This visa category is lucrative due to the relaxed simplified requirements and ease of application since you do not need a sponsor to apply.
Benefits of a UAE/Dubai Green Visa
UAE residents and families can enjoy several benefits with these 5-year residency permits. Some of the benefits Green Residence visa holders can take advantage of are as follows:
- You do not need a sponsor if you meet the requirements for the green visa.
- You can live up to 5 years in the UAE with this visa.
- A green visa holder can sponsor family members such as spouses, children, and first-degree relatives.
- You can sponsor male children with an age limit of 25 and unmarried daughters of any age.
- Children with special needs can be sponsored without any age limit.
- The validity of your family members’ visa is tied to the primary applicant’s visa.
- Freelancers, remote workers, and investors can apply for a 5-year green visa – in Dubai.
- Whereas students and standard employers can apply for a 2-year green visa.
- A green residence holder can be renewed for the same period if you meet the same requirements upon the expiry of your visa.
- You get longer flexible grace periods instead of the usual 30 days grace period. You and your family can apply for a new green visa in 90 days or up to six months.
Eligibility Criteria for a UAE Green Visa?
For anyone to be able to apply for the UAE green visa, they must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Skilled employees that meet the following criteria can apply for a 5- year Dubai Green Visa:
To apply for green residence for skilled employees, you must be employed in the UAE and must provide a valid employment contract.
According to the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation, you must hold a job at the first, second, or third occupational level.
You must hold a minimum educational level of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification.
Your monthly salary must be at least AED 15,000.
- Freelancers and self-employed individuals can apply for a 5-year Dubai Green Visa:
You have a freelance/self-employment permit from the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation.
Proof of self-employment, such as business licenses, tax returns, and business receipts.
You must hold a minimum educational level of a bachelor’s degree or a specialized diploma evidence.
Your annual income from self-employment for the past two years must be at least AED 360,000.
And if you demonstrate your financial solvency or that you will remain financially stable while in the UAE.
- Investors or Partners in business in the UAE can apply for a Dubai Green residency for 5 years:
If you promote investments by engaging or developing commercial enterprises in UAE.
You must have the approval of the investment from competent local authorities in UAE and proof of investment.
The total invested capital will be determined if the investor or partner has more than one license.
It is necessary to have the relevant municipal authorities’ approval.
Documents Required for UAE Green Residence Visa include:
Have a valid passport for at least six months
A copy of your passport-size photograph on white background
Proof of medical reports from competent local authorities
Proof of health insurance or health card
A valid entry permit.
Proof of qualification
Proof of employment or freelancing permit from MOHRE
A duly filled application form.
Additional documents might be required to sponsor your family members, such as:
Proof of rental contract (certified) or owning a residence.
A copy of the sponsor’s passport with a valid residence permit.
A valid job contract in UAE from the sponsor
Birth certificate for the sponsored.
Attested marriage certificate in English or Arabic.
The UAE Golden Visa aims to attract more investments and increase growth in the business sector by offering permanent residency. It is a long-term visa that allows foreign nationals to get a residency for five to ten years in the UAE.
International talent can benefit from exclusive benefits while residing, working, and attending university in the United Arab Emirates. Investors, company entrepreneurs, professors, talented undergrads and graduates, scientists, humanitarian trailblazers, and many others eligible can apply for the Golden Residency.
Individuals in each work field that fall under a specific category can apply for the Golden Visa UAE if they meet the requirements in their field of work. Additionally, depending on the visa category, their work field, and investment, the validity of their residence visa can be either 5 or 10 years.
Benefits of a UAE/Dubai Golden Visa
The Golden Visa UAE is a special visa that allows foreign citizens to reside, work, and study in the UAE for a long period of time. In addition to these privileges, it also provides other advantages, which are known as the Dubai Golden Visa Benefits:
- The Golden Visa UAE is a visa that allows non-citizens to reside in the UAE for a long time without needing a sponsor. It can be renewed every 5 or 10 years.
- Golden visa holders are not required to have sponsors or employers who are citizens of the United Arab Emirates to obtain a golden visa that is valid for 10 years.
- Golden visa holders are allowed to remain outside the UAE for more than 6 months provided that they have obtained the necessary permits and approvals from the relevant authorities.
- People who have the Golden Visa UAE are allowed to work, study, and live in the UAE.
- People who have the Golden Visa UAE have complete ownership of their business in the UAE.
- People who have the Golden Visa UAE can bring their spouses and family members to live with them in the UAE.
- People who have the Dubai Golden Visa can bring their children to live with them in the UAE, with no age limit.
- People who have the Dubai Golden Visa can bring a domestic worker to the UAE by sponsoring their visa or work permit.
- People who hold a UAE Golden Visa will receive discounts and special deals on cars, real estate, medical treatment, hotel services, health insurance, and banking services.
- Under the Abu Dhabi Residents Office’s commercial partnerships, Abu Dhabi golden visa holders will get discounts on selected properties from developer IMKAN Properties.
- Banks, including Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and First Abu Dhabi Bank, offer real estate Abu Dhabi golden visa investors reduced mortgage fixed-interest rates.
- The holders are entitled to reduced premiums on annual health insurance plans for families and individuals, with diverse network coverage and a bundle of benefits inside and outside the UAE.
- UAE Golden visa holders are eligible for price reductions on cars and will receive priority bookings for new releases, special payment facilities, maintenance offers, and licensing services. They will receive special offers for dining, spa treatments, gyms, and stays at selected hospitality destinations in Abu Dhabi.
Eligibility Criteria for a UAE Golden Visa?
The eligibility criteria for each person that wishes to invest in the UAE or Dubai will differ depending on the type of investment and their work field or industry. Similarly, specific Dubai Golden visa criteria only allow a 5-year resident visa and must be renewed.
According to a UAE Cabinet Resolution, personals meeting the following conditions and eligibility criteria can apply for a UAE or Dubai Golden Visa:
An investor can invest in an Investment Fund in Public Investments and can get a 10-year UAE Golden Visa if they meet the following conditions:
- Deposit at least AED Two Million in investment.
- The investor capital is not less than AED two million.
- If the investor pays no less than AED 250,000 annually in taxes.
- If the conditions are met, the senior employees, executive directors, or advisors of the investor are also eligible for a 10-year UAE Golden Visa.
If the conditions are met, the senior employees, executive directors, or advisors of the investor are also eligible for a 10-year UAE Golden Visa.
However, Real-Estate Investor can get a Dubai Golden Visa for a period of 5 years if:
- They invest at least AED Two Million in one or more properties.
- They do not take a loan for that amount if the property is AED Two Million.
- If the value of the real estate is more than Two Million, the amount can be a loan.
To be eligible for a UAE or Dubai Golden Visa, entrepreneurs must have a registered small and medium enterprise (SME) startup in the UAE. In addition, the startup idea must get approval from an official business incubator, the Ministry of Economy, or other competent local authorities and generate no less than AED 1 million.
Entrepreneurs can also be eligible if they have sold their previous entrepreneurial project for no less than AED 7 million inside or outside UAE. Additionally, entrepreneurs can nominate 3 employees or partners in the project for the UAE Golden Visa.
The UAE Golden Visa for Entrepreneurs is only available for 5 Years and must be renewed closer to the expiry date of the visa.
The specialized talents can be from the following professions can get a Golden Visa UAE:
- Doctors, Scientists, Creative People of Culture and Art, Inventors, Executive Directors, Specialists in Scientific Fields, Athletes, Doctoral Degree Holders, and Specialists in the Fields of Engineering and Science.
- Specialists in the Fields of Engineering and Science can major in Epidemiology and Viruses, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Software, Electrical, Genetics, and Biotechnology.
- The exceptional talents must get a recommendation or approval from a federal or local government entity through entities such as the Ministry of Culture and Youth. Additionally, some of the specialized talents do not need to show proof of educational qualification, employment status, monthly salary, or professional level.
Scientists and Professionals
Similarly, scientists and researchers can apply for nomination on the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) e-Channel website. Alternatively, they can get the Golden Visa UAE through a recommendation from the Emirates Scientists Council.
The scientist or researcher must have a Ph.D. or a master’s degree in one of the fields mentioned under Specialized Talents from the top universities in the world, as well as substantial research achievements. Other eligibility criteria are:
- They have a Ph.D. from a top 500 university worldwide.
- They have professional experience in their Ph.D. field for 10 years.
- They have received an award of appreciation in their field.
- They have contributed to significant scientific research.
- They have published articles or scientific books in distinguished publications.
- They are a member of an organization related to the field.
- They have specialized in fields of priority to the UAE.
Students and Graduates
Outstanding students in the UAE’s top universities or higher education institutions can apply for a Golden Visa UAE. An outstanding high school student is eligible for a 5-year UAE Golden Visa if they are from a top 100 university in the UAE and globally.
Additionally, they must meet the specified academic performance/cumulative average, year of graduation, and university classification criteria. They do not need a sponsor for the visa; it can be renewed if they enroll in a UAE college/university for an additional 5 years, for example, in Medical University.
An outstanding student from a top university is eligible for a 10-year UAE Golden Visa if their GPA is more than 3.8. In addition, outstanding students can sponsor their parents and siblings if they meet the criteria stipulated by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
Documents Required for UAE Golden Residence Visa include:
Before you can apply for the UAE Golden Visa you must apply for an entry permit. After receiving your entry visa, you can apply for a new visa, i.e., UAE Golden Visa. To apply for your visas, you will need the following required documents:
- A valid passport
- Passport-size pictures
- Bank Statement for the past 6 months
- Medical examination reports
- Health insurance is not less than one year and can be extended.
- Immigration Establishment Card
- Travel itineraries such as flight tickets and hotel accommodation.
- Proof of housing in the country, such as an ownership document or rental agreement
- Additional documents related to the travel could be requested.
- You can apply for the UAE Golden Visa once you have entered the UAE. However, when applying for a UAE Golden Visa, you must submit all the required documents for a long-term residence visa.
You can apply for the UAE Golden Visa once you have entered the UAE. However, when applying for a UAE Golden Visa, you must submit all the required documents for a long-term residence visa.
Additionally, you could be asked to provide additional documents. Therefore, you are always advised to use immigration lawyers or attorneys to assist you through the visa application process.
Specific documents required for specific work fields are:
Investors in the UAE must have the following documents:
UAE entry permit
- Proof in the form of a letter from an investment fund approved in the UAE stating the minimum investment has been made.
- A letter stating the ownership of the property from the Real Estate Registration Department
- A letter from the Federal Tax Authority with proof of tax payment
- A recommendation letter from the Ministry of Economy for inventors
- A valid commercial or industrial license
Entrepreneurs in the UAE must have the following documents:
- An approval letter from an auditor in the UAE describing that the project’s value meets the minimum criteria.
- An approval letter stating that the project is feasible and can meet future goals.
- An approval letter from an accredited business incubator in the UAE
- An approved letter of nomination from the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
- Specialized Talents
For special talents, there are specific needs for specific industries. Let us look at each work field and understand the requirements:
Field Of Medicine
Specialized Talents in the field of medicine require the following documents:
- An approval letter from the Ministry of Health allowing practice in the field of medicine.
- Recommendation letter from the Emirates Council of Scientists
- OR a letter from the Secretariat of the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Academic Excellence
- Proof of academic achievements from top universities
- Proof of Ph.D. in specific and required fields.
- Professionals or Highly Skilled Workers
Professionals or highly skilled workers with high educational qualifications and professional experience must have a:
Employment contract in the UAE
- Have a first or second occupational level classified by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Have a monthly salary of not less than AED 30,000
- Athletes, Innovators, and People of Culture and Art
For individuals in the fields of culture and art require the following documents:
- Letter of Recommendation from the Department of Culture and Arts in the relevant emirate.
- Letter of Recommendation from the General Sports Authority or one of the sports councils
- Proof of patents for innovators
- Students and Graduates
Students and Graduates from the top universities must have the following documents:
- Letter of Recommendation from the Ministry of Education
- Letter of Recommendation from the school or university
- Proof of academic reports from a reputed university or school
- Proof of GPA of more than 3.8 for university students
A tourist visa is used by travellers whose purpose in the country is tourism. The visa permits the holder to stay in the country for 30 days to 60 days. To get one, you will need sponsorship from an airline, hotel, and tour operator. Each UAE airline offers visa services when you fly with them. Apart from that, travel agents and hotels can also arrange a tourist visa for you. Many different options are available under this category:
30-Days Tourist Visa
This is the most common type of Dubai tourist visa, which is issued to people UAE for leisure purposes. The visa has a validity of 58 days from the date of its issue and grants the holder an entry permit of 30 days to visit the UAE. Essentially a tourist visa is required to be procured by an individual from a country that does not have a Visa on Arrival arrangement with UAE or does not fall in the category of Visa-Free Entry.
90-Days Tourist Visa
A tourist visa may be issued for either 30 days or for a period of 90 days, depending on the plan of the tourist. You can choose between Single-Entry-Long-Term Visa and Multiple Entry Long Term Visa for 90 days are available.
To sponsor a housemaid, you will need to have a UAE residency visa (this is not the same as an employment visa or work permit). Once you arrive for the first time in the UAE, allow at least a month before your own residence visa is issued. That varies substantially and depends mostly on how efficient your company is at processing the paperwork. Some companies delay the process by several months. Arranging maid sponsorship is a two-step procedure. First, you need to obtain an entry permit/employment visa so she can enter the UAE. Then you need to apply for a UAE residence visa for the maid. The DNRD will issue a residence visa, labor card, and labor contract for the maid.
Documents required for UAE maid residence visa.
- Your own salary certificate and labor contract
- Sponsor tenancy agreement
- your passport (and a copy)
- Copy of the maid’s passport (and original passport with entry permit after arrival in the UAE)
- Passport photos of the maid (4 should be enough but bring a few extras)
If you (the sponsor) and the maid have the same nationalities, then you will require an affidavit from your embassy or consulate to certify you are not related to the maid.