The five-year multiple tourist visa is not just for individuals but for families as well. If you are travelling with children under 18 years of age, then the visa is granted to the entire family. This means that you can travel to Dubai with your family as many times as you want without worrying about applying for a visa every time you visit.
One of the key benefits of the five-year visa is that it provides flexibility to tourists. Whether you are a frequent business traveller or a tourist who wants to explore Dubai’s many attractions, this visa is a great option.
The new visa will boost Dubai’s tourism industry. The emirate has always been a popular destination for travellers, but the new visa will attract even more visitors. The UAE government has been actively promoting tourism in the country, and the visa is part of its efforts to make the country more accessible and attractive to tourists.
The first Cabinet meeting of the UAE of 2020 was held on Monday. The highlight of the meeting was the launch of the multi-entry five-year tourist visa in the UAE. Sheikh Mohammed stated that this visa will be implemented within four months. He stated that this Visa was amongst the several initiatives to develop the country further over the next 50 years.
- A recently colored personal photo with a white background for the sponsored.
- Proof of providing him with a bank balance of $4,000 or its equivalent in foreign currencies within 6 months.
- A valid health insurance document is approved in the country.
- A ticket to and from the country.
- Proof of place of residence (hotel/residence address).
- Passport is valid for at least 6 months.
Dubai’s new five-year multiple-entry tourist visa is a game-changer for travellers. With its flexible nature and ease of application, a visa is a great option for anyone who wants to visit multiple times in the next five years.